Modern Construction Handbook, 2nd Edition
2009 | 504 Pages | ISBN: 3211991956 | PDF | 148 MB
The Modern Construction Handbook has become a building construction classic. Its systematic approach with chapters on materials, walls, roofs, construction and environment offers clear and efficient orientation.
The second edition underwent a considerable expansion and has been thoroughly updated:
Digital fabrication techniques are included and presented in an instructional book for the first time, in addition to traditional production processes
- Constructive building principles are shown with new, color 3D drawings and illustrated with photos of built examples of the work of renown architects
- More and densely packed information provided by 3D drawings of the individual components and structures
- Glossary following every chapter containing explanations of terminology and related information
- Environmental aspects and properties of the different materials
- New design and rendering methods such as parametrical design, CAD/CAM and 3D Modeler are explained, shown and integrated in the respective chapters.
Freely discuss Modern Construction Handbook, 2nd Edition, such as quality, release, say thank you, subtitle, source, free download, download difficulty (you can request other links: rapidgator, rapidshare, netload, filefactory, uploaded, putlocker, firedrive,...etc or torrent, magnet). Please comment seriously, use only English. You want to become author not sent here.